Friday, November 2, 2018

New Home, New State and a New Blog + a New Chapter

It was a long Temecula from Bismark, ND. I will not be missing the North Dakota winters any more this much I can tell you. I fell in love with this area when my former boyfriend was stationed, Pendelton. I would fly in to visit him occasionally, my love with him had faded away many years ago but not my love for the wine country.

I wanted to blog my life since my divorce since I will be really starting a new chapter in my life and honestly a much-needed adventure. I recently applied for a teaching position at a few local schools and was offered a position at a local high school. Having a job secured made the move a lot easier.

The real shocker was looking at homes. the cost of living was much more affordable in Bismark than it is here in southern California, even with the higher pay scales. I really wanted to buy a home but the cost of Temecula real estate is far more than I can afford at the moment. So I settled into a nice apartment complex. I think, for now, renting a small place will suit me best. 

I sold all my furniture when I left South Dakota because it was just too expensive to ship everything. the value of it was far less than the cost to ship it. 

I start my new job tomorrow and I am really excited to get my new life started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dating an Exotic Dancer

For a very long period, I was a nerd, then I dated a stripper. This was a weird thing to have occurred. Men that invest their teenage y...